cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Notification list issue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Kindly help as i use t. code QM11 to view list of Quality notification here few line items are having red indicator and their status showing as " OSNO ATCO " ( Outstanding notification , All Tasks Completed ) here it is outstanding notification then how to complete this notification . I need to know that in QM11 what should be the indicator for ideal completed notification list , clearly i want to know that what should be the color of indicator .

Rgds ,

sap11

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If the required date is not reached then the monitor will be green. means if today 11th and you have given notification start date as 16th. then the notification will be of green monitor light

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for reply , hence in this case i got ur point , one more thing i need to know that when some goods gets rejected then quality person create notification now after notification get completed is there any responsibility of Procurement person to return that good to supplier , OR does the procurment person have any relation with QM notification completion , i need to know that after compl. of QM11 then what happens to that rejected goods.?

With Rgds,

sap11

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx to both of you

given points

sap11

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1) For notification completion you can go to QM02 and you can complete in 2 ways

a. Go to Menu button Notification on top > function > complete

b. Click on the completion flag next to next button for releasing the notification

2) There is no specific monitor light for completed notification. Because in QM11 monitoring light is based on either priority or with Required start date. You can differentiate notification completion with status NOCO.

In QM11 on the below you can see the monitor light selection

If select desired start/end date as a reference field, the colors in the monitor column signify the following:

Color Meaning

Green Desired start date not yet reached.

Yellow Desired start date reached,

Desired end date not yet reached.

Red Malfunction end date exceeded.

Regards

gajesh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the traffic light indicator is not for notification completion or outstanding it is based on the .Ref field monitor set during QA11 execution.in the QA11 intial screen if you select based on req.start and end then if the dates has expired it will show red light

for completing the the notification ,just go into the notification in change mode and select the Notification completion button ( Black flag) and save

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for reply , ok i understand ur reply pl guide that undder what circumstances will this indicator turns into gren light , i know that as u explain if end date crosses then indicator will be red , also i know that if end date is not given then indicator will be yello.

sap11