cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP 18: Unable to import in QAS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

We recently applied SP 18 and after that we are having issues with the import of transports in QAS system through CHARM.

I am using 'Transport of Copies' and once i execute the transport of copies, in STMS i can see the TRs in the import queue of the QAS system. However when i go to the task list and try to execute the 'Import Transport Request' i get the following message:

"There are no transport requests available for import"

While using the action 'Release transport request' we are getting the following error message:

"Action Release Transport Request in system SU1 200 of type Source Systems has been cancelled

Message no. CHM1_ACTION_LOG065"

Please advice if some settings are missing or if i am doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Kriti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had same issue checked in dev_rd and found that there was issue in gateway services. In satellite system SMGW transaction was not working and RFC from DEV to QAS also not working.

After restarting the gateway processes issue has been resolved and  RFC connections working fine. Charm is imported successfully.

Regards,

Shaik Maideen A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kriti!

Did you find any solution with your problem, can you give any advices how to fix it?

We have encountered exactly the same problem after going to SP18 today.

Regards,

Yury

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yury,

We were able to resolve the issue by applying note 1239726.

Thanks & Regards,

Kriti Bhalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs we had the same problem upgrade to SP18 with the same error when releasing TRs, and got solved by implementing the proposed note.

Reg. Daher Abdeen

Aluminium Bahrain.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. Post the import logs.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu