cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order refernce to WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert...

I run in to unique problem, Here is my situation... I have created WBS and assigned component with procurement type E - In-house production (finished material with planning strategy 85 - Assembly processing with network/project). MRP is creating planned order for particular project requirement. When converting to Planned Order to Production Order, system is not automatically copping WBS - Project as account assignment category on production order. What settings am I missing to copy automatically WBS to Production Order while converting planned order to PO?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check this setting is active in your Asset accounting.

Financial Accounting (New) -->Asset Accounting -->Integration with the General Ledger -->Additional Account Assignment Objects -->Activate Account Assignment Objects

Financial Accounting (New) -->Asset Accounting -->Integration with the General Ledger -->Additional Account Assignment Objects -->Specify Account Assignment Types for Account Assignment Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made some master data changes and created new master data, that solved the problem.

Now the problem is when I conver planned order to production order, system is setting-up finished material as non-valuaded by default. Also order settlement does not create any data to settlement. On project side also cost is not flowing.

Thanks in advance for help.

kathryn_hoyne2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Project Definition master data.

On the Control Data tab, the selection for Valuated Stock must be set.

This indicator is controlled by the Project Profile selected when the Project was created.

k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction OPSV and check bothe check box for category 10 Production order.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was solved by using different planning strategy and master data setup.