cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC stuck in Item in Transfer process

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two SC's that are stuck in status I1111 Item in Transfer Process (x) Inactive. There are no errors and I've tried BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED but that still does not produce any errors in RZ20 or Monitor SC.

Any idea on how I can push these carts through manually?

Thanks.

SN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try resubmitting the shopping cart using FM BBP_REQREQ_RESUBMIT. After running, check again in RZ20 for any errors.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've done all the above, and still yield no results/errors. SC information is okay and it should transfer to the backend since there are no errors.

I've tried different FM to resubmit the carts but I got short dumps when using these FM:

- BBP_REQREQ_RESUBMIT

- BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER

- BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, I have the same problem. Did you find the solution for this issue? thank you

katarina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

please check the further status og the SC (I1112 or I1113)?

Please check, that follow on document created or not. There are same notes regarding this problems, but there is important to run the correct report from this notes:

622113 I1111 (X) I1113 without relationes (Follow-on created)

728536 I1111 (X) without relationes (Follow-on created)

757625 I1111 (X) I1112 instead of I1113 (Follow-on created)

755769 I1111 (X) I1113 without relationes (Follow-on created)

781473 I1111 (X) without relationes (Follow-on created)

Regards

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Katarina,

I couldn't push the cart through so we ended up deleting it and recreating a new one.

I don't think the notes are applicable to your situation because in those cases you have your follow-on document already.

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys

The SC's which are in status 'I1111' can be transferred manually by debugging the function module BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER. While executing this FM, the call to subroutine 'DELETE_NOT_TANSFERABLE_ITEMS' deletes the shopping cart items which has the status I1112(Error in transmission) or which are in item in transfer process with status 'I1111'.

So, if you avoid the execution of this subroutine in debugging mode, the shopping cart can be transferred successfully.

Surely it works

Thanks

Nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A SC will not get converted and the status will be "Item in transfer process" because of some configuration in SRM is not maintained in R/3.

Run the repot as background process "BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED" it take some time may be 5-10min...after check both the carts it wil be in "Error in Transmission".

Analyzed the cart...check Basic data, Account Assignment and Vendor.(like vendor is blocked or not.,has he used correct purchasing group,Account Assignment is not valid ) check these things , you will find the error of those carts.

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First step would be to run the CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ashutosh