cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partners on header in outbound delivery of STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a STO. Also created an outbound delivery against STO in tcode VL04. I could not see the partner functions in delivery header other than ship to party. But I have some partners like Bill of lading on plant's customer master. Please suggest me the configuration to populate all the partner functions that are on plant's customer master on outbound delivery of STO.

Thanks in advance.

Leela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Leela,

You need to set up partner determination for Delivery by going to SPRO - Sales & Disctrubution -

Basic functions - Partner determination - set-up partner determination for delivery -partner functions in procedure - select delivery type -

check mark ( Radio buttons) partner functions which you want to populate in delivery.

Give points if this answer is helpfull.

Thanks,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

Thanks for the quick response.

You are asking me to mark thet partner function as 'Mandatory', right?

I have already tried this option. But, our OM deliveries have all the partner functions populated without checking the "Mandatory" field. And also I want to populate this partner function on delivry only for 1 delivery type.

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Leela,

I understand you want to do the setting only for delv type OM only , then just choose OM & select the

Radio button accordingly. If you check mark as Mandatory, meaning it will appear in Delivery header

"partners" as soon as you create delivery via sales order or thru VL01N, it will appear in delv header.

Thanks,

Manish

Answers (0)