cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing TaxCode - Problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to change the tax jurisdiction value of the field VBRP-TXJCD with a dummy value 'XYZ' if the customer(Ship to party) is outside US during billing(VF01).

Exactly after i create a delivery & shipment etc, during VF01 i want to set this value when i save the document.

Any exact points suitable for changing this value or exits, please let me know.

regards,

Kevin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please elaborate the business requirement. What is the perpose to put dummy data in ship to party.

If you are despatching material from US to some other country, though the sold to party is in US, taxes will be applicable based on ship to region.

To determine the apropriate tax code for this, you can create condition record with access sequence as departure country -destination country.

Please check this & revert.

Regards,

Savita Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Savitha,

The requirement is that if the ship-to is outside US we do not want TAXWARE to calculate any TAX or to determine any Jurisdiction code.

Instead of finding any jurisdiction code i want to enter a common Jurisdiction code for NOn-US.

regards,

Kevin.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kevin

Then maintain Non taxable for that customers in their CMR's. Now maintain condition record also and manually change the condition record value to 0%.Then when you do billing the tax will become 0%. for that customer(KUNNR).

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I have coded so that the Jurisdiction value gets changed autmatically if the Customer is a NON-US.

Thanks for your reply.

regards,

Kevin.

I am closing this thread as the problem is solved.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin

Its good that your problem has got solved but How the problem got solved , can you share with us ?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure Srinath,

There is a userExit SDVFX001.

Inside this the tax jurisdiction value can be changed for all the deliveries.

So i have taken the delivery number -> found ship-to-> verify US /Non US.

Accordingly i have changed the field CVBRP-TXJCD = 'Constant Value'.

This inturn will reflect in the field VBRP-TXJCD once the accounting document gets created.

Hope i was clear.

regards,

Kevin.

Answers (0)