cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering a Source of supply Vendor on Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya,

On our SRM 5 system, when I attempt to enter a source of supply on Cart, even though I am able to select BP number from drop down, the system will automatically clear the BP number from the field, therefore leaving it blank as value is not accepted.

Please can you suggest what is causing the BP to react this way on Cart entry and what options I can execute to find the cause??

warmest regards. Pooja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Can you please check this vendor consistancy in PPOMV_bbp and also confirm that this vendor was not blocked.

Hope this will help you,

Thanks,

Koushik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya,

PPOMV_bbp was checked and the vendor is also not blocked. I await to hear from you.

Thank you. Pooja.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the vendor is bloked ,it will not even show in the search vendor search list.

are you facing this problem for only one BP or all BPs ?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya

I have found the possible cause...On the SRM Org plan, the Purch Grp is not not assigned to the Purch Org that my user is placing the cart from as when i tried to create this as a direct SRM PO, I got the message 'Purchasing group O 50000010 is not assigned to purchasing organization O 50000200'.

Please quantify if SRM standard allows a Purch Grp that alredy belongs to another Purch Org and Comp Code can also be assigned to another Purch Org and Comp Code? This looks likley the reason why the system rejects the vendor....

thankyou. Pooja.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja

one purchase group can be assigned to only one purchase organisation .you canot assign to the same purchase group to another purchase organisation.

but many purchase group can be assinged one purchase organisation.

when you search the vendor ,the search begins w.r.to your purchase organisation and this purchase organisation is directly linked with purchase group and this purchase group comes from responsibility of product category for the purchase group

regards

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check in R/3 in T-code XK03 , try to give Vendor Number and in company code and purchase org press F4 and give the vendor Number,you will get the list of company codes/ Purch Org the vendor is maintained... if any user from UK trying to use this vendor and this vendor should be maintaine at both the levels company code / Purch Org level.

sameer