cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No address found" message in BBPMAININT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I`m facing the problem that when I want to maintain a BP (vendor) in web transaction BBPMAININT I get the error message "No address found for Org. unit xyz...)

When I check the vendor in Tx PPOMV_BBP or BP no errors occur. The strange thing is that when I try to maintain address for this vendor in web transaction BBPADDRINTV (Edit Addresses) I get the error message t "Maintenance is only possible for business partner from type vendor". In BP I can clearly see that this business partner is maitained as vendor (BBP000) and several POs have already been posted with this vendor

This happens only for vendors that are replicated from one backend.

Any clue?

Rgds.

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Authorization issues in SRM sometimes (or often) are not displaye via SU53!!!

Dieter

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope you do via manage businesspartners - edit

but your error message is custom developed message.

please check in t100 table .

however all bp are stored in but000 table.

can you check it up

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

yes I do with edit in BBPMAININT. BP is available in BUT000. No broblems occur during creation of POs and SCs. Only editing propmts this error

Rgds.

Dieter

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

Did you pull the users from HR application?.

Did you change BP ever and also see status data changed via monitor Business partners .

so you are confirming that all vendors which transfered from one backend has this problem.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

no I never changed them. I replicated from backend and created some documents without problems

This error only occurs with vendors replicated from a Brazil Backend. Vendors from other backends don't have this problem.

What application monitors you mean, RZ20 or SLG1? SLG1 showed only some warnings regarding bank details were not transfered -> shouldn't be a problem.

Rgds.

Dieter

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter

under administrator menu from the web

monitor business partner.

However i would advise you to change the data in the backend rather than from web.

r/3--->srm ,as you aware sysncronisation via sync job but it not happens ebp->srm.

I`m facing the problem that when I want to maintain a BP (vendor) in web transaction BBPMAININT I get the error message "No address found for Org. unit xyz...) - I understood that you have tried to change the existing bp address from web.

When I check the vendor in Tx PPOMV_BBP or BP no errors occur. The strange thing is that when I try to maintain address for this vendor in web transaction BBPADDRINTV (Edit Addresses) I get the error message t "Maintenance is only possible for business partner from type vendor".

As you aware all vendors are comes under vendor group so if you create a new vendor in srm you need to give central org obje for bidder as your vendor org no 5XXXXXXXX (pposv_bbp).

regards

Muthu

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

in Web Application Monitors I cannot find an entry for Business Partner?

Yes I created a new vendor group these vendors from Brazil Backend and also assigned neccessary attributes. But I don't understand the thing with the bidder in PPOSV_BBP you mentioned?

Rgds.

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction BBP_SUPP_MONI Monitor Business Partner nothing is displayed for these vendors. But nothing can be displayed here because no changes have been performed so far.

Rgds.

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I found the problem -> authorization

Thx for your support