cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JRA nonGlobal, shareable, unshareable

Former Member
0 Kudos

When selecting the JRA Connector Name in a SAP JRA Start Session Action I am presented with three options, .../nonGlobal/SAPJRAFactory, .../shareable/SAPJRAFactory, and .../unshareable/SAPJRAFactory.

I am having a hard time finding documentation about these different options. Can someone explain the different modes or point me to the relevant documentation?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

JRA Connection Type Definitions

shareable: Inside a JRA transaction 1 physical connection will be created even if the applications wants

to acquire 2 or more connections from one resource adapter. All connections that are returned to the

application will share one physical connection (This is the JRA operation default).

Shareable, global trx, application authorization

unshareable: Inside a JRA transaction 2 or more physical connections will be created if the application

requires 2 or more connections from one resource adapter. Each connection for the application will use

separate physical connections from the connection pool.

Non-shareable, global trx, application authorization

nonGlobal: Connections which are acquired from connection factory with this setting will not be

enlisted into distributed (Java Transaction API or JTA) transactions and are an SAP ECC specific.

Non-shareable, non-global trx, application authorization

Hope this helps,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike!

Answers (0)