Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** Copy all objects from one namespace to another namespace

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have completed development in IR and ID. Later on that, when reviewed by our seniors they noticed that spelling mistake in namespace.

I shocked on that. Yes, by oversight I made mistake while create namespace. A lot of objects I have created (Data Types, Message Types, Message Interfaces, BPM Design, Mappings) and subsequently created scenario in ID also.

How do we copy all objects to the new namespace ? Any idea on that. If I do manually copy each object, it will take whole day.

Kindly give me good idea friends to solve this issue.

Kind Regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no other way, except copying manually.

Thanx

Subrahmanyam

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thank you all. I also go through SAP help document. It clearly tells manually we should copy manually.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/EN/a3/cc132914cf41e4a193c32627a87542/content.htm

So, I did this process manually. It took around 3 hrs. Now the problem was solved.

Thank you guys.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only thing I could suggest is to follow the order while copying the objects to avoid any inconsistency. Datatype -> MessageType -> Interfaces -> Mapping -> Interface Mapping -> Integration Process -> In IP, change the conditions, if used in Switch step or correlations.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

You shd copy one by one manually, there is no other way i guess...and i think it will not take a day to copy one SWCV to other...

Regards,

Karna...

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jegathees,

take a coffee, smoke a cigarette and than be concentrated as it is sometime quite tricky to copy objects manually (take care at the Message Types bcoz of XML namespace). Business Processes are a nightmare..

Good luck,

Udo