Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in data of Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a file to idoc scenario.

My problem is as follow :

when i play my message in my message mapping test, everything is fine, I have the right fields in the idocs with the right data.

But when i do the test for real (send the file and check the data of idocs created in bd87), i have missing fields in the idocs.

I tried refreshing the cache fully, deleting metadata idoc in idx2 but it is always the same result, still dont get my values.

Do you have any idea ?

Kind regards,

Jamal

Any help woulb be greatly appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, actually there was a filter mapping first applied...thats why i saw the data in the IR test, but not in the real test.

Thanks a lot for your help guys!

Regards,

Jamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thats what i did, i took the incoming payload.

From the test tab in IR, everything is fine, I got my data in my fields.

But in the response message in RWB, i dont see them in the idoc created...

Already refreshed cache fully several times...

At this point I have no clue...

Kind regards,

Jamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the idoc metadata structure? if you don't find the fields there then delete and reimport the metadata.

Karna....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please compare SXMB_MONI 's IDOC data and IR Tested IDOC data, Then you can identify the problem. Some objects might be corrupted. So please change the mapping (Just like that drop source and target message types... So that your mapping logic will not be effeted....) and see the result.

Cheers

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could be IDOC is extended in R/3 with extra segments... and you might not imported new IDOC.

Please check everthing in SXMB_MONI.. Copy the incoming payload into test tab of IR and check there.

Thnx

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamal.

take the payload from MONI and copy it in your MM test tab and run it.

if you find everything there then let us know..

regards,

Karna...