SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables of FS-CD - SAP for Insurance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am looking for a technical documentation for the Module "FS-CD" (SAP for Insurance).

I want to design some customer-specific interfaces (outgoing and incoming) to FS-CD.

Most of this interfaces can´t be built with the delivered BAPI´s or function modules.

So complete new (RFC-) function modules and Point to Point Interfaces need to be designed and adopted to the Non-SAP-Systems.

In order to reach this goal, I need advise to find the correct tables, structures etc. which include the datas of FS-CD, so that I can map the fields from Non-SAP Systems to the Tablestructures of FS-CD.

Thank you in advance for any help.

King Regards

Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Some of the tables which hold master data are below

BUT000 - Bussiness Partner

DIMAIOBPAR - Insurance Objects

FKKVKP - Contract Acct

VVSCPOS - Scheduler table

DFKKOP- Document posted(Line Item)

DFKKCO* - Correspondence container table

Do let me know wat kind of data u r goin to map so that i can pt u the exact table name

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

If you have some documents around SAP Insurance Process/Configuration/Technical areas, please pass on the same to me.

Thanks & Regards,

Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tapan,

have you get some documents around SAP Insurance Process/Configuration/Technical areas, then please pass on the same to me.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Some of the tables which hold master data are below

BUT000 - Bussiness Partner

DIMAIOBPAR - Insurance Objects

FKKVKP - Contract Acct

VVSCPOS - Scheduler table

DFKKOP- Document posted(Line Item)

DFKKCO* - Correspondence container table

Do let me know wat kind of data u r goin to map so that i can pt u the exact table name

0 Kudos

Thank you for the overview...