cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom fields on a SC for searching a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working on SRM classic Scenario and I have a requirement for which I need to add custom fields on the shopping cart under "CONFIRM GOODS/SERVICES CENTRALLY" on clicking "EXTENDED SEARCH" we get 16 fields for searching a PO.

The requirement is, user should be able to search a PO using "shopping cart number" and "shopping cart creator".

As I have looked into some of the enhancements include structures and I find this include "INCL_EEW_PD_SEARCH_HDR_CSF_PO" may work.

Can anybody help me in how do I go ahead withthis.

Thanks

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

From what i understood from your query, you want to add fields on the "CONFIRM GOODS/SERVICES CENTRALLY" transaction search screen.

The fields are 'shopping cart number' and 'shopping cart creator'.

Please go through the following OSS Note:

Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2

I think the structure you should use are:

INCL_EEW_PD_SEARCH_HDR_CSF_CNF

If you have defined document-specific fields on header and/or item level, you also have to define them in structures INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF (for the fields of the header) and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF IF THEY HAVE NOT BEEN DEFINED THERE YET. Consequently, these structures contain the combination of header or item fields of all document-specific fields

You can also use user-defined fields as search criteria. To do this, you have to set fields XINPUT and XDISPLAY to 'X' in table ET_FIELDS for the fields you want to use in BADI BBP_CUF_BADI_2 in method MODIFY_SCREEN. The fields defined this way are displayed if you choose the 'Extended search' link.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI pradeep,

Sorry for late answer as delay in getting the system access.

As I am working on SRM 5.0 the note which you mentioned is for SRM release 4.0.

And i have tried implement the process which you said and is not working.

Can you please tell me is there any other way to implement user defined fields in the search criteria for CONFIRM GOODS/SERVICES CENTRALLY.

Thanks

Arun

Edited by: Arun Kumar on Mar 3, 2009 8:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2.

This note can be used in SRM 5.0 also. We have added custom fields by following the instruction given in this note only.

Please go through the note again and try to add the fields in the right structures.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added the field in the include and i have added the following code in the modify-screen method of BBP_CUF_BADI_2 badi and placed a external and internal; break-point.

if iv_include_name = 'INCL_EEW_PD_SEARCH_HDR_CSF_CNF'.

LOOP AT et_fields ASSIGNING <fs_cuf_dis>.

CASE <fs_cuf_dis>-fieldname.

WHEN 'ZZOBJECTID'.

<fs_cuf_dis>-xinput = 'X'.

<fs_cuf_dis>-xdisplay = 'X'.

ENDCASE.

ENDLOOP.

the system is not stopping at the break-point when i am clicking on confirm goods/services centrally, but its stopping when i am clicking for SHOP.

Can anybody please help me in solving this.

thanks

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Try to do the coding in BBP_CUF_BADI_2 under the right object_type.

and also check whether you have added the field in the structure INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

No I did not added any field in the structure INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF but there is another field.

Do I need to add the field in the above structure, but this structure is for searching PO right?

there is no filter for the BADI BBP_CUF_BADI_2.

Let me know if you have any inputs.

Thanks

Arun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the following OSS Note:

Note 458591 - User-defined fields: Preparation and use

Thanks and Regards,

N M Poojari.