cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File 2 RFC scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mine is a File toXI to RFC scenerio.

File in DAT format is picked up fro FTP and send to XI. XI further sends it to BI server through RFC adapter. The thing is due to some reasons I hav deliberately entered wrong data uid and password] for XI to BI connection in sm59 and in the RFC adapter. Initially just wished to see wether the data movement between File aServer to XI takes place properly.

Activated the components and carried out the Tools - Test Configuration.

It is giving following error:

Receiver Agreement

More over when ever I place the file in the specified soure path ....I don see any RESULTS IN sxmb_moni or messege monitoring .

But Communication channel monitoring shows GREEN for file adapter.

My query is if sender File adapter is green and polling, why do i not see the same in messee monitoring and sxmb_moni.

Pls comment.

Pls revert back if anything is not clear.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All my fault. The folder name was POSand I mentioned it as pos. So my mistake.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just for check - in ID in sender file comm channel, set mode to delete and see if your test file in source directory is getting deleted.........if it is deleted, then in comm chnnel monitoring, you will get yur msg and also in SXMB_MONI...........if the file is not deleted, then check for file permissions to pick the file..

Regarding your No receiver agreement found error, in ID just create the reciver agreement for your sneder system, reciver sytem, receiver interface namespace data.............activate it and restart your msg in SXMB_MONI.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

.if the file is not deleted, then check for file permissions to pick the file..

Can u tell me where to check this. I hav done just as u hav said. The File is NOt getting deleted!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to Messaging System and check File Adapter of yours which will give the detailed processed messages and can even check the data trnsferred too

http://host:httpport/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to ask the third party file system guys to check the file permissions in teh file directory listing eg in Unix OS by ls command.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta