Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inboound Proxy Problem (PI 7.1) INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using PI7.1, Scenario details: Webservice to Proxy

I have created Service Interface ( Inbound, sync) with category type "Stateless (XI3.0 Compatible)".

I have Generated Proxy in R/3 in sproxy Transaction, I implemented the method "ZINT01II_AI_PRODUCTION_ORDER_C~EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS" and activated all Objects.

and I have checked in sproxy T-code.. it is returning the value.

But I try to send the request from Webservice, I getting the following error

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>ifmmessif</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>ai_ProductionOrderConf_2SAP</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>urn:atos-erp2plant-bridge:int01:productionorder</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No implementing class registered for the interface (ABAP interface, request message ai_ProductionOrderConf_2SAP, request message, namespace urn:atos-erp2plant-bridge:int01:productionorder)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Any Idea

Thanks

Dhanabal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just copy your method impletmenation code in a notepad..........then in SPROXY transaction, delete your proxy for yur service interface............and activate it...........then create your proxy again and paste the method implementation in your proxy class method..........then activate everything........then rerun your scenario.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Feb 10, 2009 1:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RAJEEV ,

I did that also , Even I created new Service Interface Also..

There is no Use.. I am getting the same problem

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see you are getting this error because R/3 is not able to find the proxy class for your sevice interface...... so just to check - close SPROXY transaction........open SPROXY in r/3 in a new window....do a refresh for your namepace in which your service interface is there.......see everything is green........double click your sevece interface......then double click your proxy class.......see if it is showing error that No proxy class exists.................if you are able to go to method defintion by double-clicking, then double-click your method to see its implementation........

if via transport you are sending the proxy data from suppose dev to qua system, then check your transports again.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajeev,

the problem is in Receiver Agreement, the RFC Destination of the R/3 system was Wrong