Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context Obect Problem in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using PI 7.1,

I have created the Context Object and Assigned to the "Service Interface(Outbound)" Message in ESR.

and I have created the Receiver Role where I selected the Context object and gave the Receiver System also.

Now I am getting the Error in Receiver Determination, while inserting the Receiver Role.

Message is as follow,

Check Result for Object | APPL1 | PlainStudent_Sync_out Checking local rule... Checking rule testt used and its context objects

Cannot read context objects because software component version of interface is unknown

Any Idea.. what may the Problem..?

Thanks,

Dhanabal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanabal,

Try the steps below

1. Open your Outbound Message Interface (which you are using in your Receiver Determination) in IR, edit it and change the Interface pattern (which is there just below the category "Outbound") to "Stateless (XI30 - Compatible)" , save it activate it.

2. Follow the same step for your Inbound Message Interface. Change the Interface Pattern from "Sateless" to "Stateless (XI30 - Compatible)" .

3. Go to ID. Remove your Outbound and Inbound Message Interface from their respective Business Service/Comp and add it again.

4. Create your your receiver determination again using the Outbound and Inbound MI you have changed.

5. Open condition editor of your receiver determination.You should be able to see your Message Interface and can choose the XPath

Thanks,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in IR, change your service interface from Stateless to Stateless(XI 30 compatible).........then it will work in ID.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta