cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when establishing connection to MySQL through XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to establish a connection to MySql DB through XI. I have also installed the connector /J and have configured it correctly. But when executing the scenario, my CC throws an error stating

"Can not establish connection:: SAPClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

I guess the syntax of the driver is right but still getting an error.

Looking forward for your help.....

regards,

Indudhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this CC error means that your JDBC adapter is not deployed properly and if it is deployed properly, then it is not having all the required JDBC driver files which run your target JDBC database....so recreate your JDBC adpater with all driver files and redeploy it........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Could you please throw more light on this.....

Regards,

Indudhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see when you are going to use JDBC comm channel to connect your XI system to a JDBC database, then you will have to update the JDBC adapter by including your JDBC driver files in your JDBC adapter as is given in the How to guide for JDBC adapter..........then you will have to redeploy it.......so ask your basis guys to do it for you - by getting the JDBC driver files from your JDBC database and adding those files to your JDBC adapter and then deploying it in XI server.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Install the MySQL jdbc drivers in the PI server. and also check the connection parameters.

Jdbc Driver : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver

Connection: jdbc:sqlserver://hostname:port;databasename=name

Regards,

Leela