Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM - manage cr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I've activate my ChaRM project.

But in my task list I see only action for create a new cr.

What I can do for take normal cr created by developer and manage the transport and the approval policy?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please follow the whole cycle once to understand better.

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000086572008E.sim

Hope it clarifies all your doubt

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakhar.

Before I only watched the beginning and I thought it not useful.

Now I have watched all and in part has clarified.

With the role now is possible to limit the action user over ChaRM for the status change, is right?

Do you know if is possible to setting the double approvation for the transport in production?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tasklist will be assigned and used by the Normal Corrections and Urge. corrections not for the change req.

I would suggest you to create a CR and create successive corrections then you can see the tasklist getting assigned and used by these corrections

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for suggestion but I need to manage normal Change Request with Change Request Manager.

In my scenario I need to be able to manage all the customizing change request generated in the satellite system

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my scenario I need to be able to manage all the customizing change request generated in the satellite system

Change Request and the consecutive corrections all will be created in Solution Manager only not in satellite systems. Only service desk messages can be created from the satellite system if neccessary it can be converted to a change request in Solution Manager.

For the roles refer the [Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/68/613542e454b104e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm] Only users who have the appropriate roles can execute the actions and do the status changes. This mecahnism acts as the approval process. You can have as many approvals you want through customization of action profile.

Feel free to revert back

Regards

Naveen