Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performa Invoice in Stock Transfer only on PGI

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I want to put a check while creating performa Invoice such that only when PGI is done, I should be able to create a performa Invoice else it should not let create a performa invoice.

Regards

Vineet Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

I have to get a routine developed with the help of an abaper since the existing routine does not suffice the needs.

Regards

Vineet Jain

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

I have to get a routine developed with the help of an abaper since the existing routine does not suffice the needs.

Regards

Vineet Jain

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet

In VTFL under your delivery type to billing type at the item level maintain copying requirements 034 and try

This will ensure proforma is created only for the items which are PGIed

Regards

Raja

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

I have tried all the possible Routines in VTFL. I have tried 003, 007,009, 011 and 034 at the header level but I am still not able to get through.

Kindly suggest...

Regards

Vineet Jain

Edited by: Vineet Madan Jain on Feb 10, 2009 12:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your requirement there is no standard routine available as such, please tell your abaper to develop the routine as such until PGI done ur invoice will not get generated.

I have done to one of my client, to give u the code at present i dont have the connectivity.

bye

Anil

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Thanks a lot. Could you give me the codes for faster processing?

Regards

Vineet Jain

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet

I have tested it and this is working well for sales order (my input ) but in STO it is not working

See many of the controls which we have controls only sales orders like Zero VLP delivery item category settings checking for over delivery, under delivery and zero delivery all works well from sales---delivery controlling but they dont seem to be working in STOs as the base in STO is a purchase order not a sales order

Even for controlling overdelivery in STO you need to use BADI or USER EXIT

Like that your case also has to be handled thro user exit

Regards

Raja

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I shall have to get a routine developed from my abaper.

Regards

Vineet Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

You can control the same through NACE and there in Access Sequence through requirement.