cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNTING a multi-plant Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I've a pb when I try to create an accounting document in reference to a multi-Plant billing document.

The error messge is that the Partner's Business Area is obligatory (as customized deliberately).

When I bill several deliveries of the same plant, I've no pb, but once I try to bill deliveries of 2 or more plants. I've an interface error message.

After several tests, I think that It may be due to grouping criteria of accounting document. I've already heard of a pb of this type, but Idon't know where it is in SPRO.

Thanks in advance for yout help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better to avoid abbreviations while posting so that it wont miscommunicate to members. I am referring your comments "I've a pb" Hope you mean "problem".

Coming to the issue, yes if one billing document contains multiple business area, you will have this issue. Either you have to create billing documents based on your business area or you need to apply Substitution Exit RGGBS000

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your answer & remark.

My problem is that within the same business area, the accounting document is not generated only if I have one single artticle (MATNR) of one single plant in my billing document (several items (POSNR) of one of the same MATNR is not a problem).

But when I have 2 or more MATNR of 2 or more plants, I have an error message, which means that my accounting document doesn't accept more than one type of General Account / profit center... I don't really know!!

Thanks in adavance

Regards

Answers (0)