cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System is not generating Accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After PGI or PGR for some Item Category the system is not generating accounting doc.

Messege shows "Material document 000000111 does not include an accounting document."

Where to do the configuration settings so that system will generate the Accounting doc.

Regards

Debasish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Debasish

Go to VOFA, select your billing type and execute. There check whether you have maintained any value for the field "Document Type".

For information, for F2 invoice, this field would be blank in which case, by default, system will consider RV Accounting document and generate accounting document accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati,

The problem is not in billing type.After saving the billing doc the accounting doc is generated.

My issue is related to material account updation(Material Document) when one do the PGI or PGR.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OMBA, click on Automatic Movements Document Type and select the TCode VL01N / VL02N. There check whether WL or WA is maintained under the tab "Doc.Type".

Now go to OBA7, select this document type and check whether you have assigned the number range which you would have maintained in VN01.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashish,

I have same problem which you had earlier in the past"Material document does not include an accounting document" when we do PGR.

Can you tell me in detail how did you resolve this?

regards

rc gopi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the movement typein Delivery, and the reason may be that the particular Movement Type is not relevant for Accounting.Take the help of MM consultant if your requirement is to make that movement type relevant for accounting.

Regards

AA