Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS And Web Dynpro: Error while processing document security

former_member207329
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a problem when use Web Services (stateless session bean) in Web Dynpro.

When two users calls the same web dynpro in the same time we have this error:

Errore in: it.sap.mdm.pdcmodelcomponent.wdp.InternalLookUpModelController getLookUpTable:

Class___: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.api.WDWSModelExecuteException Additional Info:

Message_: Exception on execution of web service on destination 'FS_MDM_PDC' for operation 'getLookupTable' in interface 'ZMDM_FS_PDCVi_Document'

Causa__:

Error while processing document security. The error was class com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.ConfigurationException Configuration webservices/proxies/sap.com/ mapping is not valid - configuration is closed.. See trace entry [no trace for com.sap.security.core.client.ws.DeployableSecurityProtocol (severity above PATH)].; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ClientProtocolException: Error while processing document security. The error was class com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.ConfigurationException Configuration webservices/proxies/sap.com/ mapping is not valid - configuration is closed.. See trace entry [no trace for com.sap.security.core.client.ws.DeployableSecurityProtocol (severity above PATH)].

If I call the same web dynpro ,without other user, it's ok.

Where is the problem?

I have to congigure some parameter in J2ee???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rocco,

Looks Like, you application needs threading. What you can do is lock the call to the service method , per user. So when one user is using ur service other user needs to wait, there are plenty of ways in java to ensure this MUTAUL EXCLUSION via Threads.

Greetings

Prashant

former_member207329
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

you can tell me a simple way for to implement it?

Thansk a lot

former_member207329
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your help but I have asked you a wrong question...sorry..

The my question is:

In my scenario (user Web Service model in Web Dynpro for Java) which is the best way for to implement the MUTUAL EXCLUSION ?

I knew SYNCRONIZED but I have to syncronized the code in web dynpro or in web service? Or exist some settings in the web service wizard?