Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Stock posting after UD

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

First I will do the Result recoding, After this I will do the UD.

While processing UD I will select 'Accept' and save.

I will not transfer Quality stock to Unrestricted stock, automatically stock has to transfer from Quality to UnRestricted.

Please note I want this process for 01 Insp. Type.

Regards

Honyal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Honyal,

Go to Selected set in QS51.

Select selected set which is your using in 01 Inspection type,

Go to inside the Selected set by clicking the selected set codes icon.

Then choose the Posting proposal UD as "To Unrestricted Use" and active the Tick mark in Stock Screenbackgr.

Save the Selected set.

Check and Revert.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Configuration already done. this will help in updating the stock in MMBE.

My query is for Insp Type ' 01' we are taking UD, then I will not do any Stock posting to Unrestricted/Block/Return to Vendor. So according to Results recording stock should update in Background

Please suggest

Regards

Honyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Setting can be made in Catalog for UD , You can make the catalog relevant to inspection type 01. Then You can use this only for Inspection type 01.

Regards,

Neeraj Singh

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To do automatic stock posting with reference to UD for 01 inspection type, please created selected set accordingly (QS51) and assign follow-up action to selected set as unrestricted or blocked.

So once you select selected set through UD then system will do stock posting accordingly as assigned.

Thanks!!!

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hoynal

This can be done in QS51 > selected the code group> go to codes> maintain a proposal against each code> tick the stock screen background

If you set this indicator, the stock quantity that is still outstanding is automatically posted in accordance with the stock posting proposal in the usage decision code, when you save the usage decision

Regards

gajesh