cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text copy from customer master to Sales order and invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

when i maintain the text in the customer master ther needs to copy to sales order and from sales order to invoice.

Can you please guide me how to do this config

Thanks

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

First you need to do the Text determination for all areas(i.e Customer Sales and distribution,Sales order header,delivery header and billing header) through VOTXN transaction.

-->Create the Customer text ID under Object KNVV

Maintain the text for Text ID in the customer master >sales area data>Extras-> Text

To copy the customer text to the sales order you need to keep KNVV table as Text object in the sales order text access sequence for the text ID.

If you want to copy the sales order header text to the invoice header first you need to copy the sales order header text to the delivery header from delivery you can copy to invoice.

When you want to copy the Text from Sales order to delivery the Access sequence will place a role

If you want to copy the sales order text to the delivery document The Text Object should be VBBK in the delivery Header Text determination access sequence for that Text ID

Again you can copy the text from delivery to Billing document through checking the Delivery Text field in the billing document detail screen (Top most bottom of the screen).

Go to VOFA transaction select your billing document type then go in to the details here you can find the Delivery Text field you just check that check box.

Now system will copy the sales order header text to the delivery header then it will copy to the invoice header.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Thanks for your earliest response.

i configured in such a way it is working fine for customer text object KNVV. if i am doing sale for central text KNA1 , it not copying in to the sales order.

in the header access sequence also i maintained the KNA1 table and Text ID

Can you please suggest whats wrong went in my seetings.

Thanks

Raju.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

Same configaration settings applicable to both areas(KNVV and KNA1)Text determination,there is no seperate settings available for KNA1-Table so plese check once again all the configuration settings.

Have maintained Text properly in the Customer master,you need to maintain the Text from General data tab when you consider text object KNA1.

Check Access sequence once again with compare to the KNVV settings.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends,

can anybady do the needfull for my querry