cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount based on Quality Score(Rating)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My client is from Textile Industry.My client requirement is that he wants to give discounts in billing based on quality rating(QM) of the manufactured material.

how can i map this scenario in Pricing for billing in SD.

with regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

valentin_catalin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Azeez,

Is not very clear for me where do you have stored this info related to quality in SAP.

Anyhow, I suppose the easy approach will be to have a new zz field in pricing which will be filled during the sales order processing by user exit MV45AFZZ->MOVE_FIELDS_TO_KOMP.

This field should be used in creating new pricing table which will be assign to the corresponding pricing condition for discount.

If you need more details please let me know.

BR,

Valentin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valentin,

The Scenario is something different..

As our client is from Textile industry...they will produce the material(cloth in meters) in rolls..

the roll may contain 20meters or 30 meters,etc..

Example:

One roll is of 50 meters produced...

Once they produce they will do the quality check..

In that 50 meters..if they found some 1 meter is defective(quality rating)..(we cant say exactly how many meters the defective may be..)

For this defective(Quality rating) of 1 meter they want to give the discount(based on rating) in billing.

Please guide me..how to proceed..

Quality ratings are stored in customized table.

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give the discount condition as manual condition and depending onthe rating given by quality departmemnt accordingly as per standards what ur client follows tell him to give that much perc manually at the time of invoice.

Bye

Anil