cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum delivery quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear gurus

I have requirement from my client of delivery in multiples.

For example: 1 cartoon = 50 ea for material

So the user books the order of 210 ea of material.

Now when he creates a delivery, and if they pick 210 ea then the system should through error.

I have maintained minimum delivery quantity & even tried delivery unit as 50. but still no sucess.

Kindly help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear EKS EKS

In the material master if the delivery unit is maintained as 30 in sales org data 1 tab

during order placing if in the multiples of 30 or 60 or 90 only should be used

If you place order for 100 then system will give a warning message and you can ignore that and enter

If you want a avoid this go to OVAH and message no V4 and 081 change from warning to error and save

Now the sales order should be in multiples of 30 only like 60,90,120,150 etc

If any other is given you will get error message

Please try this and it will work for you

In your case you have to enter 50 ea as delivery unit in material master in sales org data 1 tab

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply. But the client wants the error to appear only at the time of delivery booking. not at sales order.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to t code OVM1 message no VL and 365 change from warning to error

If the delivery unit is 30 in material master in sales org data 1 tab and if the order qty is 40 (not in the multiples of 30) then you can save the order with warning message but you will be caught in delivery with a error message

Dear EKS EKS

I have tested this it is working absolutely fine with the above changes you cant save the delivery if the delivery unit is not correct according to material master

Regards

Raja

Answers (0)