cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO CONTROL ON CREATION OF SALES ORDER WITH REFERENCE TO EARLIER SO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to contol on creation of Sales order with reference to earlier SO? While creation of sales order our enduser are creating sales order with reference to earlier month SO which I want to restrict. Recently I made changes in sales order like payment terms is grayed, system will atomatically pick pay terms from customer master.Now I am getting correct data also but enduser is using old SO no while creating new SO and old payment data is reflecting in fbl5n.

I want to restrict enduser while creating new SO with ref. to old SO. Only for returns they should be able to use Billing refrence. Pl. suggest how to control the with reference to ealier SO.

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask your basis team to hide "Create with Reference" in TCode VA01. They can easily control this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

How they can control? I need to hide Only sales order option? I heard from one of my friend as we can control through documents types?

Pl. guide me.

Nikhil

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

Check the copy control in VTAA and Remove the copy control of Sales Order to sales Order, for Ex. if the Sales Order document Type is ZOR and user is copying the same from ZOR to ZOR then remove this combination.

Hope this will fufill your requirement.

Regards

AA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Nikhil Deshpande,

If you dont want allow create a sales order in referent to other one, just delete the copy control between these sales order type, so when the user tries to create a SO in reference to other one a message is displayed that is not possible.

Thanks,

Mariano.