cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line not getting confirmed for weekend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having 365 days working and the setting for same has been done for factory calender and the same factory calender has been assigned to the plant. Still when i am trying to create the delivery document on saturday, system is confirming the schedule lines only on monday.

Can anybody please suggest me whether any further setting needs to be done for same.

Rgds,

Antima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antima,

Can you please check the lead time in Sales document type,RLT and Inhouse production time in MMR and Lastly the Picking,Packing time in the shipping point.

If you maintain any of these days system is going to thro future date as confirmation date.

Please check me if i am wrong.

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check proper country code key is assigned in all the addresses for the org. structure elements. Ex. Sales Org. Shipping point, Sales office.

LM

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please ck the fallowing setting in shipping point .

Factory calender -IN

Working time should be -blank

Determine loading time- C

Loading time w.days- blank

Determine pick/pack time -C

Pick/pack time --blank

Rounding work days- .20

ck these setting in shipping point .

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it happening for all the materials? Check with other materials. If it is a third party item, then check for the PO processing time, GR processing time etc.,(in the MMR). Since these lead times differ from material to material the delivery dates may change.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its happening for all the material. I am not using third party item.

Rgds,

Antima

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this happen for all the material for all the days of the week or on some specific time??

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AA,

This is happening for all the materials for weekend which means its not getting confirmed on saturdays and sundays.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Factory calendar assigned to the shipping point. This is the place from where the Picking, packing time will be calculated.

Regards,

Bhaskar.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Enterprise structure check the Shipping Point and the calender assigned to it. Then in transaction SCAL check the definition of your calender and I hope that for Saturday and Sunday the check box will be blank, so mark the check box for these as working days and then save.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

thanks and regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

The correct factory calender is assigned in shipping point but its not working.

Rgds,

Antima

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the setting of Factory caleder in SCAL??

Is the working days Saturday and Sunday allowed there??

Pl. revert with details

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have checked the settings of factory calender and it has all the workdays are ticked which means all the workdays are allowed.

Rgds,

Antima

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your Sales Org., Plant and shipping point since in all these the factory calender use to be assigned. may be at some placce it is different.

regards

AA

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Also check in OVLZ.

And revert

regards

AA

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OVLP and put the 'X' in AvailCkOff,in the Item category in question. So the system will not check the availability. the same case we faced and by removing the availability check it resolved.

Good Luck

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried by changing the setting in 0VLP but still system is considering the weekend for confirming the schedule lines.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Whether have you assigned the Factory Calender to your unloading point of the ship to party in XD02 General Data.Also schedule lines depends on Material Availability settings in Sales document and material master also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sunil,

Can you pls explain what exact settings needs to be checked.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sunil,

Can you pls explain what exact settings needs to be checked.

Rgds,

Antima