cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: No copy of component field from SDCR to SDMJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the filled component field (Tab Transaction-Data - SAP Attributes) in Transaction SDCR (Change Request) is not be copied to the sub-document SDMJ (Change Document).

Is this Standard or can it be customized somewhere?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

we do not only create change request stand alone. We also start with the service ticket.

But what I have now seen is that the sap component field is just a standard field in service desk.

It is not a standard field in change request.

I think thats the reason for why it is not been copied, although I do not understand why not.

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the same issue with the External Reference Number in case you come across how to copy that over from SDCR to SDMJ while searching for a way to bring the SAP component in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have found out that this functionality only is available within the service desk (SLFN). Not in ChaRM (SDCR, SDHF, SDMJ, SDAD).

The reason is that the component and all the other data on the tab sap-attribute is saved in the ABA-Message. In ChaRM you do not have an ABA-Message as previous transaction.

IYou can set a flag in the customizing for the copy of transction data for the external reference.

It's somewhere on the end of the ChaRM-Customizing.

If this not help try to check if that info is also saved in the ABA-Message.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in our SolMan with EhP1 the sap component is not copied.

Does anayone have the same problem?

Does a sap note exist?

I did not find any.

Regards,

Alex

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alexander,

I guess you are creating Change request directly from CHARM_CREATE that is why you are not entering the SAP Component and later you are maintaining it....so it is not getting coped to other document.(Pls correct me if I am wrong)

But actually if post tickets in service desk SLFN SAP Comp is mandatory so whn you create the change req...this copied to all document following it.

Note: Still if you are posting ticket in service desk and u r facing above issue ,pls raise a mesag in OSS so that SAP can login and check the problem.

Hope this is the crux of your problem.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

you are right that there can be defined some items which should be copied, but it is not possible to copy the component-field there.

With the component-field the SAP component (e.g. SV-SMG-CM) is meant.

Regards,

Alex

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far I have seen it is SAP component is automatically copied and is a standard because we cant; create these components also.

No separate customization is necessary for copying it.

Regards

Prakhar

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto spro->scenario specific->change req mgmt->exteneded config->change trans types..->copy control

Define Mapping rules

Here you can create an entry if it is not there..

For source choose SDCR and Target as SDMJ

You can choose Which BP or Text etc you wan to copy

Hope it resolved ur doubt

Regards

Prakhar