cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overall Network scheduling CN24 / CN24N

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could any one please help me out in this overall network scheduling - CN24 and CN24N. The steps which i have done are:

1. Created network internal activites, duration, relationship, workcenter, etc are assigned to it. (Done in CJ20N) It is scheduled once.

2. Adding few more network internal activities through CN22 to the same project.

3. Now, while scheduling in CN24, by selecting the added new network which was created in CN22. And clicking on the Basic dates tab. I am able to see the scheduled dates already existing in the respective fields and i am changing the basic finish date as i want and check the scheduling type and see that it is 2 (Backward) and excute.

4. The message i get is, scheduling carried out. But, while looking again in the report or in CJ20N with respect to the new activities, the scheduled dates are not changed as per my basic finished date.

Now can some one throw light on this.

Regards,

Arun.An

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you have created activity today and scheduled today will not have any impact

you have to confirm some activities and do the scheduling again it will show the results properly

0 Kudos

Hi,

What i do is, I create a network under one wbs and do schduling and confirmations also for few activities. Then after few days, I have added a wbs and few activities and started to schedule in CN24. for the newly crearted network/activities alone. In this case i am not able to get the correct scheduling result for the new network / activities.

Regards,

Arunachalam.An

0 Kudos

Thanks for the help extended.

Regards,

Arun.An