cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing number ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i have a query regarding reset of billing document numbers. for example i have created a number range for a billing document form 1 to 100000 in the year 2009. i want the system to restart the number ranges form 1 in the next financial year automatically. how to do it. can anyone pls help me in this respect?

regards

rag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rag

Your requirement can be fulfilled with the help of the ABAP'ers by maintaining the number range through user exit USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ).

Give the same inputs to your technical consultants and then with the help of the user exit this can be solved

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can modify program RV60AFZZ to add your own exit to assign number range based on year. In this case you can define 2 number ranges and assign them yearwise.

To set the number range to 1 every year automatically with a same number range, you can write a Z- program to update the no.status of table NRIV to 0 with object RV_BELEG and the number range you have created. You can set a job to run this program every year once on 31st Dec @ mid night. So every year the same number range will set back to 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tarun,

Check with Abapers, If you want number ranges based on the financial year.

Regards,

Swamy H P

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with Billing User Exit USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be done by abapers, they can include a program for running the same number range according to the fiscal year. So you can ask your abapers to enhance your program for number range.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

apart from including a program in billing is there any user exit to do the same?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO its not available.

regards,

Sudhir