cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of the Key Figures disappears while loading the Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i am trying to load the data from one selection in which i have around 9-10 Materials. When i am loading the data for one Material from the same selection all the keyfigures (around 20) are well in Planning Book but when i am trying the same thing again and again from the same selection and trying to load the Material again some of the Key Figures (not Values) disappears. But for the same Material when i am choosing the button Display all the key figures from the Planning Book then all the key figures appear.

This is very strange to know that we 3 Users are using the Planning Book with the same selection, for 2 Users this problem exist but for one this is perfect.

I have checked the User Setting maintained, in which i deselected all the Key Figures from Hide Keyfigure column and is set to green.

Regards

G C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might be GUI issue. Please try re instal the GUI

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Answers in this thread seem to have helped. Closing old thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.) Check whether some macros are existing in the planning book of the users facing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a strange behaviour!

After saving the user setting, can you please re-open the planning book in a new session and ensure that the user setting is as you saved the last time.

Also check if there are any default macros which could be possibly doing this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha

Thanks for reply

The User setting are same always. When i checked on Macro part, i can see that there are some default Macros.

Regards

G C

Former Member
0 Kudos

There could be a possibility that a macro may be making the keyfigure invisible.

Can you check if this is the case?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if there is some macro with macro function ROW_VISIBLE() for the keyfigures that are dissappearing?

Maybe conditionaly some keyfigures are meant to be invisible.

Please let me know if this information helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha

Thanks for reply!

I cann't see any Macro with Macro function ROW_VISIBLE().

Regards

G C