cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter Conncetion Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to configure JDBC adapter for SQL Server 2005, Channel Monitering is giving following errors. Is i am writing correct connection parameter for jdbc adapter while configuring CC.

Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433;DatabaseName=ESTR' using the JDBC driver 'com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433;DatabaseName=ESTR': SAPClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver'

JDBC Driver=com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

Connction ='jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433;DatabaseName=ESTR'

Please suggest correct jdbc driver and connection details.

Thanks

Laxmi Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the JDBC driver is configured in the XI server if so the parameters which u have given in the JDBC adapter seems to be correct.. and check with your admin ..

regards

Kishore

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

the drivers details what you configuring is seem correct only, but before that you have to deplaoy Drivers in Visual Admin, ask your XI Admin ,he will do that.

cheers,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi .

What jar file is required to deploy through SDM for Sql server 2005. or how can we check jdbc adapter configuration in visual admin i have right to access visual admin.

thanks

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Fist you have to deploy Drivers JDBC Driver Files in XI Server.use Visual Admin to deploy drivers.

Regards,

Raj