cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export- Excis invoice in INR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to make Excise Invoice for Export. I need this excise Invoice in INR as this type of Invoice goes in to USD / Foreign currency. And where should I put Exchange rate for this export sale transaction in system. Please check & tell us how should I process it from Sales Order.

Regards,

Obulesu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever currency you maintain for your Company Code in ox02 that will be considered when you generate excise invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshipathy,

thanks for your reply.

in Sale order & Billing document consists of USD currency now.

in OX02, currency is INR.

what shall i do?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create an excise invoice for one export invoice and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I tested it, Its not working as for the requirement.

Sorry for the wrong updates.

Thanks and Regards,

Swamy H P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pattabi

i need one clarity from you. i want to know in which document you want the values in INR? whether it is in Sales Order, billing doucment or Excise invoice?

according to my perception.

1. sales order and Billing will show the Excise Values in the Customer Currency.

2. where as if you create the excise invoice it will be created in Company code currency, more clearly the excise values in excise invoice will be shown in company code currency.

3. the exchange rate will be maintained in the tcode OB08, which will be taken care by your FI team.

hope this will help

regards

rag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

i am working for Indian client.

c.code currenecy is INR.

in OB08- this type of scenario used freequently for Export process in SD ( creating excise invoice)

as per sale order, billing documents shows Foreign currency ( USD).

1 USD=42.07 INR showing in OB08- Import process

but user requirement is for Export it should be 1USD=47.08 INR

user is asking while creating excise invoice ( J1IIN), they need in terms on INR.

as per Swamy reply, with T.code: VD02, change the currency is possible form USD to INR in customer master data.

or

with the help of Abaper , shall i need to write the code for currency change in print preview.

regards,

obulesu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customer master record(VD02), and in sales tab there is currency field for customer maintain desired currency like USD or EUR what ever you want and check it. Your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Swamy H P