cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i am trying the java mapping blog /people/sankararao.bhatta/blog/2008/07/27/java-mapping-secrets-revealed .

i did all the steps but when i am compiling the java file it is throwing an error

package com.sap.aii.mapping.api dose not exist.and hence can not find StreamTransformation class error.

i already paste the aii.map.api file in bin folder .

can u tell me where is the error.

regards,navneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Krishna,

it worked.

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet,

Add the jar file in the Libraries section. Follows these setps, This is for Eclipse, You have similar path for Netbeans too.

Go to 1) Project->Properties.

2) Select Java Build Path and Select the Libraries tab and then add the jar file.

If you have .jar file in your workbench, use Addjar option, if that is not in your workbench use the option

Add external jar, that easy way. I bet you will get that...:)

Regards.

Krishna..

former_member556412
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow these steps after creating a java project

Right click on the project you have created. Select New Folder.Specify lib as the name for the new folder. Drag and drop the u201Caii_map_api.jaru201D from your hard drive to the lib folder.

Right click on the project. Select Properties->Java Build Path . Click on Add Jars and select the aii_map_api.jar form the lib folder of the current project. Click on OK.This sets the classpath for the project.

Right click on the project. Select New->Other->Java->Class. Click on Next. Specify the following attributes.

Package :

Name : e.g. TestSAXMappingProgram

SuperClass : org.xml.sax.helpers.DefaultHandler

Interfaces : com.sap.aii.mapping.api.StreamTransformation

Note: You can paste the SuperClass name but for adding the interface name click on the Add button and search and select the StreamTransformation interface.

Click on Finish.

Hope this helps to eliminate the error.

regards,

bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to import the jar to your package and make your it can access that class.

what is the IDE you are using ?

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh

i am using netbean 5.5

regards, navneet

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

add aii.map jar file to your project, its unable to acces the jar file.

If you are using NWDS select add jar file import it.

it will work fine.

Cheers,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear raja,

thanks for ur reply

i pasted the mapping jar file in the bin folder and set the class path as described in the bolg. but it is still nor working.

regards, navneet

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Dont copy paste, in bin folder, just import jar file to you package in NWDS or Eclipse.

Thats enough.which IDE r u using.??

Cheers,

Raj