cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBO1 - settings for skipping sales area while Rebate Agreement Creation !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to create a Rebarte Agreement - VBO1, please let me know where to find settings in spro to skip the sales area part.

Is there any settings in SPRO to skip Sales Area, if not please let me know a way to do that.

Thanks,

Madan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan

You need to give the sales area while creating the rebates as rebates are created for customers and Materials and these will be created in sales area only.

Regards

Sree

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

One of the pre-requisite for Rebate Processing is as follows

The payer must be relevant for rebate processing. You indicate whether a customer can receive rebates by marking the Rebates field in the Billing view (Sales Area Data) of the customer master record.

Hence without giving the Sales Area SAP will not be able to check whether the Payer is relevant for Rebates or not. Hence it is mandatory to give the Sales Area details.

If you use ABAP code to make the fields optional, SAP cannot check whether the above pre-requisite is met or not and may lead to an error.

Regards,

Rajesh

Award Points if answer is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make the slaes area icon inactive with the help of abaper, but it is not advisable because customers are sales area specific and created under relevant sales areas, so system asks it for info purpose and if u dont mention sales area there ur values may not be flown in some reports like accruals reports or any related reports.

When u r entering into creation of an agreement, if necessary, look at the possibility of making it inactive/disable mode with the help of abaper, but be sure the impacts lateron with thorough testing.

Regards,

Sadanandam Kasarla, CG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan

Its is not possible to make Sales area optional as it is mandatory for creating Rebates.

you cannot create rebates with out sales area. Because rebates are created for customers and customers will be created in sales areas.

Thanks

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You must enter Sales area details to create Rebate agrement.

to know the sales area of customer, in XD01 Give customer number and press all sales areas

this will display all the sales areas of the customers. pick any one and give in VBO1.

Thanks

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima,

Thank you for your response.

I am not finding for Sales area, but i am tryiny to create agreement without typing in the sales area info.

Is it possible to skip the sales area info, i.e. Is there any settings i can do to change the sales area info from mandatory to optional

Or

the other option left is to ask an abaper to customize the whole VBO1 t.code with slaes area info as optional

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,

Madan

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madan

When you are creating the rebate agreement for a customer it has to be defined for particular Sales area. if the sales area is already been maintained in XD01 then it will not ask for sales area. Also if Customer is maintained for multiple sales areas then you can define in Sales area when creating the rebate agreemnet.

Hope it clear you.

thanks

Sushant