cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price revision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i need to revise the price for more than 5000 parts. can this be achieved without developing a BDC(and without technical consultant support).

Regards

sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes thats best solutin to revise prices

You need to Perform a BDC for MR21

As you said u have t udate price for 5000 PARTS are u working on autombile industry??????

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar

Without technical consultant, you can develop a recording in LSMW and upload. Here also, as rightly said by Mr.Jonathan, while uploading the data, have a maximum records of 1000. This is for uploading pricing condition in VK12.

On the other hand, if you want to amend the price in existing sale orders, go to VA05, click from top menu bar EDIT --> MASS CHANGE --> NEW PRICING.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

Thanks. The price revision is applicable only for new orders. so i hope it is better to go with BDC.

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

are you referring to changing prices in price condition records? this is possible in at least a few ways. i favor using LSMW. whether or not your system can handle 5,000 records in a single upload, you will have to find out. anyway, it would still be wiser to upload records by batches... say 1,000 at a time.

hope this helped.

regards.