Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User session closed by system

rejish_balakrishnan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

How to aviod the mpopup " User session closed by system in sap logon" .

Since i dont have enough powers to change the system idle time , is there any other way to increase this time.

Also how to aviod getting such popups as i am getting irritated by seeing it.

Version : 6.40 .

Its a sandbox client system .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

" User session closed by system in sap logon" .

That sounds to be like rdisp/gui_auto_logout is set... so when your connection is idle for more than X(Value of the parameter) system will kick you out.

Since i dont have enough powers to change the system idle time , is there any other way to increase this time.

Theres no other way to avoid this beside changing the parameters, The only way its to keep working , Anyhow i don't see the point to have this parameter set on a Sandbox system.

Regards

Juan

@Rk and Manoj, How is this problem related to rdisp/max_wprun_time ?....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can increase the value (double it if required) for rdisp/max_wprun_time parameter by using RZ10.

Hope this helps.

Manoj Chintawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have authorization... Please fix below parameter in RZ10 as per required time,

rdisp/max_wprun_time

Best Regards,

Rk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can specify values between 5 and 3600 (between 5 seconds and one hour).

You must set the parameter to be smaller than the value of parameter rdisp/max_wprun_time (the default setting is 600 seconds), since processing in the work process is terminated anyway after this time period

Best Regards,

Rk

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You set this Parameter : rdisp/max_alt_modes in transaction RZ10.

Add in the above parameter in the Instance Profile - Options Extended Maintenance

restarr R/3 Instance

thx

Shilpa