cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Order Showing in VF04!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have deleted one sales order, but it is still showing in VF04 transaction. Have checked tables VBAP, VBPA, VBAK and JKSDDEMANDFLOW but this order does not exist there.

Is there any other table to check or is there any other transaction where i can get the status of deleted orders?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check VBUK and VBUP tables. I believe VF04 mainly is looking for Billing status, which is stored in these tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you create subsequent documents you can't delete any documents.Otherwise you need to delete all subsequent documents first then delete the sales order.

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dilip,

Go to, T. Code: SE16, and key-in Table: CDHDR/ CDPOS

On to next screen, key-in:

Change doc. object: VERKBELEG

Transaction: VA02

CHANGE_IND/ Appl.obj.change: "D - Delete"

and execute the Report. Check for the Sales Order No., which is being deleted.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cant not see the deleted sales order in standard SAP. You can maintain the u201CReason for rejectionu201D for this order in header data of the particular sales order and save the document.

Procedure 1:-

Then go to SE16 give VBAP table and click on that. Then there you can go to setting in tool bar and select field for selection. There you give the field name of reason for rejection like ABGRU and give the right reason what you have maintained in the order.

And execute then you can find out the orders what you have rejected or deleted.

Procedure 2:-

After maintaining the reason for rejection in the order go to VA05 select all orders radio button and enter. Then go to environment and select document status there you can see what all the documents are have been rejected in rejection status.

I think this will help to you.

Regards

Sudheer