cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro execution in display mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I ma facing a problem while running a macro in display mode.

I have defined a macro and set it to run as a default macro. However when I load the data in interactive planning the macro is not executed. Once I go the change mode, the macro gets executed.

Is there any setting which needs to be done so that macro will run in display mode?

Regards,

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kedar,

This is a standard behavior. To solve such issues, we normally schedule DP background jobs to run all important calculation macros so that once the data is loaded/forecast generated all macros are executed and values calculated correctly. This can be scheduled to run on daily basis (any non working hours) depending on the frequency of data load/ forecast calculation. Thus, when planners log in the planning book in morning, they see correct results even in display mode. The default macros will take care of any subsequent calculations when they edit data for manual adjustments. Hope this helps.

regards,

Srinidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinidhi,

Thanks for the inputs. Will schedule a background job so that initial data displayed is correct. Any subsequent changes will get adjusted by defining the macro as default.

Regards,

Kedar

Answers (0)