cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Profile for not allowing UD before RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have customized a User Status Profile not to allow UD if no RR is done.

But how ever in the case where I go to UD and try to do a UD for the lot which has not been RR it will give me status check error. So I cancel the error window and goes out of UD transaction. But while going out of UD transaction the system asks a "Confirmation Prompt 'Do you want to save your data first' "

If Yes is pressed the system saves the UD transaction (ofcourse with out a UD code) with Inspection Lot system status ICCO which will not allow the changing of results later.

How to over come this saving of Inspection lot and changing the status ?

Thanks

Jomy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jomy

If you try to do the UD without RR the lot will get locked for RR. The status will change frm REL CALC to REL ICCO.

But you can change ICCO to the normal one .

Go to QA11> enter> go to menu button EDIT> Reset > Long term inspection > go to Edit again> Reset > Short term inspection > save> refresh the lot

The status will be now REL CALC. You can now do RR

hope this helps

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Once UD given, the status will be changed as UD ICCO from REL CALC.

In QA11, it is not possible. I had a try in QA12 also, but still not possible.

VRMP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VRMP,

I think there is bit confusion there.

Actually if you will set the MIC as Long term Characteristic then you can record RR for that particular MIC after completion of UD also.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VRMP

When there is a status profile which will block UD without RR and still you try to give UD and try to save the RR gets locked. Please note that UD is not given for the lot.the status of the lot will be REL ICCO. The reason being systems automaticaly updated that inspection is completed

I have come across this issue. I have not found a solution for this. But i have found how to unlock the inspection completion

Go to QA11> Go to menu button EDIT> Reset > Inspection Completion> go to Edit again> Reset > Short term inspection > save> refresh the lot

Now the status of the lot will change from REL ICCO to REL CALC. You can now do the RR & give the UD

Hope i am clear now

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue Solved. Closing the thread.

Many thanks to all.

Regds

Jomy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jomy,

I guess there should be something wrong with your User Status. Pls let me know the details customization of your User Status.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Feb 10, 2009 11:42 AM

What Gajesh has admitted is correct, So the as safely prevent this discrepancy is click on "NO" to this message

> "Do you want to save your data first"