cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page-break error in smartforms: "No new page allowed in table"...

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In my MAIN window, I specified a template and under it a LOOP command with the text nodes. I sorted

my internal table and put an event on 'Sort begin' for one of the fields in my itab and put a COMMAND node

and clicked the checkbox 'go to new page'. When I activate my form, the error says

that "No new page allowed in table". I want to explicitly page break for a given condition.

How do I go about this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

put ur COMMAND node in main area of table after all the rows(after line type).....

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

I am using a template not a table.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

put ur command node once ur all text node is over that is at the end of main window .

it will surely solve ur issue

regards,

prashanti

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I tried putting the COMMAND node after the texts but still it did not work.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viray,

As others have also said that table is a better option than template for continuos data, any ways to avoid the error in your case make sure that your COMMAND is under your loop not under 'Event on Sort Begin' or TEXT. Your SORT, COMMAND and TEXT everything should be under LOOP.

With luck,

Pritam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

use a table instead of a template. Unckeck the loop at internal table check box to get a dynamic template. in that way u will not get the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viray,

Delete the command node and create the command node after all the text node and check.

Regards,

Sravanthi

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

I also tried that but when I run the standard transaction, nothing happens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to explicitly page break for a given condition for template...

we can have continuous text in table , but in case of template we can have only fixed text ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viraylab,

Drag and drop the command node at the bottom of the text node then the error will not be displayed.

Regards,

Sravanthi