cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install JDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using NWDS SP9 now for developing dynpros.I want to install JDI also in my system.But when i tried to download the JDI related files from services i was able to download JDI s starting from SP12 only.

is it a problem if i install sp 15(JDI) with my NWDS sp9??

Thanks in advace

AD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

The the sp15 download in the download link of sdn is not working now...

is there any other place where i can download the sneak preview of the whole nwdi & Nwds sp15

Thanks

AD

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Alex,

The Sneak preview is only available on SDN. What you can do is upgrade the WAS you already have installed to SP15. The upgrade files are available on service marketplace.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

was 6.40 SP9

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There lies the problem. You cannot install JDI SP15 on WAS 640 SP9. You have to upgrade your WAS to SP15 first and then install JDI on that.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sidharth,

I started installing that .but i got an error

Starting Deployment of tc/SL/CMS/PCS

Aborted: development component 'tc/SL/CMS/PCS'/'sap.com'/'MAIN_APPL63VA_C'/'661076':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/tcSLCMSPCS.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tcSLCMSPCS in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tcSLCMS~PCS in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment of tc/SL/CMS/PCS finished with Error (Duration 9282 ms)

HAve you faced this problem before..

Pls tell me a solution for this

AD

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Please do let us know what is the version of WAS that you have installed.

Regards

Sidharth

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

No there is absolutely no problem in using JDI SP15 with NWDS SP9.

Regards

Sidharth