cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view JT Format via ECL Viewer ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Just can view drawings( DWG) from ECL Viewer in DMS. But now I can't view JT format and message showing: it's not a valid format. Should I config something more? I just config the same with DRW format in the program path: EAIWeb.webviewer2D.1 %SAP-CONTROL%

BR, Albert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. Change to 3D is fine. Just curious. There is no function of sectioning and measurement. ? It's a free of charge ?

BR, Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

JT is a 3D, not 2D.

EAIWeb.webviewer3D.1 %SAP-CONTROL%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athol ,

Do you know ECL Viewer is free to have functionalities like: measurement & cross sectioning or DMU... ? Thanks.

BR, Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is free.

Anirudh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But I can't see any tool bar from the ECL Viewer when loading JT file from DMS. Any config I need to do ?

Thanks,

BR, Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

There should be a tool bar. Have you set it up for display or change? it won't show the tool bar if you are in change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athol,

Yes. I am using display mode. As the url link below:

http://cbg.com.tw:8080/2009-2-10-1.jpg

Not sure why I can't use these functions: Markup/sectioning/measurement/...

BR, Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you display the JT, go to Tools - Sectioning. It will enebale to do sectioning, measurements etc.

Anirudh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh,

There seems not tool tab from the viewer panel.

http://cbg.com.tw:8080/2009-2-10-1.jpg

BR, Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

We cannot access your URL - looks like some internal server. Are you using Windchill and opening JT file using sap viewer.

Anirudh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh,

Yes. We have windchill installed the same on the server site. How can I send the image to you?We are making it happen for SAP PLM case in TW.

BR, Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After installing SAP ECL viewer on any client machine. After logging into sap. open the JT file in display mode assuming that you have done the setting as per thread discussions. It will open JT file in SAP ECL viewer then you can do sectioning, measurements for JT files.

Anirudh,