cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample procedure for SPC Inspn - 25Nos/lot/month

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have defined sampling procedure to fall inspection for 25nos/lot once in a month for SPC purpose.

But, all the lots we continue to get display in QA32. Can anybody go thru this and clarify the missed out??

Inspection lot origin & type : 01

I have defined the following

1. Sampling scheme defined in trans code: QDP1

FIXED-25/LOT/1MONTH-CP,CPK

Severity parameters defined as 2 - Reduced, 4 - Normal & 6 - Tightened inspection resptly.

In each parameters lot size & sample size defined (25 Nos).

2. Sampling scheme defined in trans code: QDV1

SPQSA38 - FIXED-25/LOT/1MTH - Cp,Cpk

Sample type - Fixed

Mean value within tolerance range

3. Dynamic modification defined in trans code: QDR1

FIXED - 25/LOT/1MTH - Cp, Cpk

Two stages are being defined as

10 - Inspect, no of inspn - 1, next stage & inspn - 20 and

20 - Skip for 30 days, no of inspn - 100, max skip duration - 30, next stage - 10 & next inspn - 20.

4. Allowed relationship also maintained.

Thanks in advance.

VRMP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VRMP

By using DMR it doesnt mean that lot will nlt appear in QA32. They will appear but with a status REL SKIP.

If you have selected auto Ud in material master or for the inspection type after the specified time( in the plant level setting) the lots will be done UD by the system automaticaly. you can also run a background program to UD the skip lots.

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for the reply.

My requirement is everymonth i have to check 25nos/lot for SPC inspection. Other lots must be skipped without UD.

How to assign sample size of 25 nos/lot?

Can you explain the steps with transaction codes pls?

VRMP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VRMP,

Pls go through the [link |]it will clarify you all the Doubts regarding DMR and skip of lot.

No coming back to you latest query,,,, dear as well explained by Gajesh Skip lot doesn't mean at all that there be no inspection lot trigger. The lot will be generated and hence we need to perform UD. But you can plan such lots for Automatic UD. For that you need to tick the automatic assignment check box ticked,in the Inspection type set up under QM view of MM, it is need as one of the prerequisites.

The rest entire process for auto UD will be clear to you as you will go through this [link |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/2d/351b70448c11d189420000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]for Auto UD.

If there is any query, pls revert.

Regards,

Shyamal