cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a STO process between 2 plants "A" & "B" without shipping (or sales and distribution involved, use "351" to In-transit and receive using 101). The problem is when I'm creating STO from Plant "A" to Plant "B", it is shows up in Stock requirement list of Plant "A" but does not have anything on Stock requirement list of Plant "B" which is technically wrong.

I'm missing something in config for inter-plant movements (without SD) from MRP perspective. Can anyone let me know why it is showing up on stock requirement list of Plant "A" and not on the other plant. What needs to be configured to fix this issue. Please help me ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's incorrect, you should double check the document type and item category of STO as follows:

• 1. On the screen of Document Type Change, on the column "Control" assign the value "T -- Transport" to STO document type;

• 2. In the STO, check the item category whether its value is U -- Stock transfer, or not?

If they are fine, you will see STO item on the stock/requirement list the plant B.

Good luck

Tao

Answers (0)