cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cproject's candiate can't assign to resoure section

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to assign the candiate ,edwin-01, to project role at cproject's resource tab's staff section, but it show the error message which is "person edwin-01 is not known in WFM core. and then it can't assign the employee to the resource.

I had checked some setup at cproject as the following.

1. define project role type

2.maintain Business partner

Would you please give me advices or guidelines for how to solve it or offer more detail messages to find the error setup.

Any input will be welcome.

Thank you a lot.

Best regards,

Edwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you're using WFM core, please ensure that your Role types have the 'WFD server' checkbox ticked.

Please proceed as per follow.

SPRO->Collaboration Projects->Resource Management->Basic Setting for Project Roles->Define Project Role Type--> select your Project role type and check the details and please check whether "WFD Server" is ticked or not.

Please let me know if it helps.

Regards

Award points for useful information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thank you for the feedback.

I had reviewed that my Role types have the 'WFD server' checkbox ticked.

After that, I tried to creat a new user (T: SU01) and then ceate it to be a business partners and employee ( T: BP) to link the new user.

Finally, I tried to creat a project role and assign it, new business partner to be a resource by staff tab.

However, it still have the same problems.

The error messge is as the next.

Person Tester-001 lee is not known in WFM Core

Any advices will be welcome. Thank you a lot.

Edwin

Edited by: edwin lee on Feb 11, 2009 3:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

Make sure you uncheck the tickbox for WDM.

Are you using WFM or just cProjects? If you hvnt done anything of WFM just amke sure you uncheck the box and then clear cache of internet explorer and open the project n try to staff it should solve the issue.

Niranjan

Lemme know if it helps

Points welcome if useful

Answers (0)