cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM_Production Storage Bin - Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When executing the Production order's WM Pick List for Material Staging ( CO01N transaction- In tool Bar GOTO -->WM Picking List), I am facing the error message "No production storage bin could be found (Plant code) RM-SUPPLY (Material code)"

Also I have created Storage bin for Storage type 100 - Production..

I beleive that some thing is missed out in my settings and any kind of assistance will be appreciated .

Thanks in advance!

MR Kanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may get error message LP 093 because control cycle for your raw material(s) /components/ are not maintained (properly).

Please check transaction LPK3 whether control cycle exists.

Regards,

Csaba

former_member81321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having this same problem and my control cycles have been properly maintained so it's funny that I still get this same error for some of my materials.

Is there something else I haven't done?

Thank you.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks . Problem Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have already done this set-up , but still problem persists.

Any advise on this..let me know

Regards,

MR Kanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, check whether the Indicator: dynamic destination bin has been activated on the screen of movement types in warehouse management? BTW the storage type 100 should be interim!

Regards

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the standard system there is already a warehouse management movement type 320, created for replenishment. You can use movement type 319 (replenishment for production) as a template and change some of the details. In the copy, remove interim storage type 100, the indicator for dynamic storage bin creation, the requirement type, and the GR data in quant indicator. Assign this new movement type to the storage type that needs replenishing in the Define Stock Transfers and Replenishment Control table. This table is in Customizing under Logistics Execution u2192 Warehouse Management u2192 Activities u2192 Transfers u2192 Define Stock Transfers and Replenishment Control.

Hope can help you!

Good luck

Tao