cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP SSO Log on ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

BSP SSO was working before and now all users are being requested to enter log on info at the browser for the second time.

As per SAP note 612670 regarding the above all the configuration settings pertaining to SSO with Logon tickets issued by the hosting instance have been check thoroughly.

Users are required to authenticate for the second time after having logged to the GUI and calling the BSP app from the cockpit.

parameters:

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2 and login/accept_sso2_ticket =1 are in the default profile.

ICF service /sap/public/myssocntl is active.

The WAS server has a self assigned CA Certificate.

Performed a test in SSO2 and all entries look according to SAP requirements.

Checked on /usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGSxx/sec/ Certificates are been stored here on a temp basis.

The ICL and the CN=SID in TCODE "STRUST" look good.

Run Function Module CALL_BROWSER to test SSO after checking all of the above still being prompted to log on.

Restarted SAP after modifing the required parameters same issue.

Tried to modify ICF service /sap/public/myssocnt loog on tab from standart authentication to alternative log on order, now I am unable to reverse back to standard.

I think I have explored all there is pertaining to BSP SSO and haven't found a solution to the issues I am facing.

Any help is apreciated.

Thanks,

Damien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have looked indeed!.

If the certificate is self signed, and the issuing host is the accepting host as in my case what whould be the solution.

In SSO2 I can both check my server without entering anything or check it by having it selected as the RFC destination host because it is an issuing and an accepting host at the same time.

I will change the parameter login/create_sso2_ticket=0

and test.

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

are you sure that youre ticket has not been created? Maybe it is created, but the browser does not sends it back to the server, as the domain in the cookie and in the url do not match.

Can you tell me what do you see when you open the page:

/sap/bc/bsp/sap/system/sso2test.htm?

What do you see by host header and host from the url?

Can you please create browser trace about the issue?

Regards,

Dezso

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls don't forget to reward points and close the question if you find the answers useful.

Eddy