cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSA and MI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to implement MSA using MI 7.1 as a middleware. Some thread mention that is possible, but do I need to deploy some files on DOE for it?

Does any one have any doc. about MSA 5.0 on MI 7.1?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Efrain,

I am very much sure that we cannot implement any standard Sap-xApps like MAM,MAU or MSA with MI7.1.

If you have come across some thread talking regarding the same,Please forward the link to us also.

We can see what exactly is that link talking about like what versions and etc.with which I could provide some useful links for the same.

Regards,

Abhi

Edited by: Abhivyakti Srivastava on Feb 10, 2009 12:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi

Could you send these links, please?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhivyakti

Here is the post what i am talking of:

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Efrain,

Oliver (in the other thread) and I (in the other thread and here) have made it clear that xApps (including xMSA) work with the compatibility layer. You can refer to the migration guide for the same:

https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/migrationnwmobile71

Regards,

Veera

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Efrain,

Any current Mobile xApp release (as of 10Feb 2009) can be implemented directly only on NetWeaver Mobile Infrastructure 7.0/2.5 as middleware app server.

If you already have it implemented in your landscape (2.5/7.0), it can be migrated to work with the inbuilt compatibility layer of a new Installation of NetWeaver Mobile 7.1.

There is no current release of any Mobile xApp which can be directly implemented to take advantage of all the advantages of the DOE.

I think the above confirms, clarifies and solves your question.

Regards,

Veera